With the Aura web-based platform, users have access to real-time information, alerts, and recommendations that allow them to take immediate action and proactively improve and maintain indoor health and safety. Plus, they have the ability to set rules to automate devices, saving energy while maintaining a clean work environment.
“As the workforce slowly returned to the office, children returned to school, and travel and entertainment began, air purifiers became an integral part of public space safety,” said declared Roei FriedbergCEO Aura Americas. “It is now clear that with disturbing new variants coming in waves, the need for safe air will not go anywhere but will only intensify and companies that do not take this seriously will fall behind. launching the Aura web-based platform, we want to offer a plug and play, reliable solution to help maintain air safety and health seamlessly and intuitively.”
The dashboard presents a complete picture of the indoor and outdoor AQI. Aura Air has partnered with Tomorrow.io to power real-time outdoor air quality data for insights and recommendations that provide a complete picture of air quality. Businesses will now be able to plan their week in advance by learning about upcoming road conditions and poor air quality to create a smart and efficient workflow. Current clients using the enterprise platform include Molex, BHP and CARR Properties, among others.
Key features of the Aura web platform include:
- Aura Ranking: a unique system that helps customers improve their overall air quality by tracking CO, CO2, VOCs, PM.2.5, PM10 and climate. The Aura Rating will help set the industry standard for healthy indoor environments.
- Aura Views: a variety of widgets that can be publicly displayed in various locations to highlight indoor and outdoor AQI and weather. Each user can customize their views and even add a professional video or website to display alongside the air quality widgets.
- APIs: The interface gives users the ability to manage and control their organization’s Aura Air devices in real time and enables third-party integrations with building management systems or other services.
- Analytics (coming in Q1): personalized segmentation and data-driven insights that can be used to improve business intelligence.
With over 1 million square feet of purified air, Aura Air helps deliver clean air to hospitals, schools, hotels, restaurants, government offices, nursing homes and residential buildings in over 50 countries around the world .
Aura Air product suite at CES
Aura Air is exhibiting at CES at LVCC, North Hall, Booth #8463. The company will also be present at Pepcom Digital Experience! Tuesday, January 4. Aura Air’s award-winning product offering for consumers and businesses includes:
- the Aura Air ($499) is a powerful smart air purification system that cleans and disinfects indoor air through a unique 4-step purification process while vigilantly monitoring air quality in real time. Aura Air detects, captures and kills 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, germs and allergens with our patented HEPA Ray Filter™ made of antibacterial layers that remove harmful gases, odors and fine particles.
- the Aura Air Mini ($179) is a personal and travel-friendly air purifier that’s perfect for on-the-go so travel can be done with ease and peace of mind.
- The Aura web-based platform is an enterprise solution for businesses to maintain the highest indoor air quality standards in public spaces.
Aura Air Awards
Two recent independent trials, one by Innovative Bioanalysis Laboratory and the other by Sheba Medical Center, a leading Israeli medical institution (one of the top 10 hospitals in the world), confirmed that Aura Air successfully filtered and eliminate 99.9% of airborne SARS. Cov-2.
Aura Air was also recently recognized by Frost & Sullivan with the Global Entrepreneurial Company of the Year award in the indoor air quality monitoring industry. The Frost & Sullivan award recognizes Aura Air’s forward-looking approach, sleek, technology-integrated products, and excellent execution of its customer-centric strategy. Additionally, the company recently received Realcomm’s Digie Award for Best Smart Building Technology Innovation in the Wellness Tech category. Aura has been honored by Realcomm, the global real estate research and education institution, for its intelligent air purification and monitoring system that provides edge air filtration for the connected building market .
About Aura Air:
Aura Air has created the world’s smartest data-driven air purification system that purifies indoor air while vigilantly monitoring its quality in real time. Aura Air’s award-winning, patented technology filters and sanitizes indoor air with a unique four-step purification process that captures and kills 99.9% of viruses, bacteria, germs and allergens. Founded in 2018, Aura Air now helps purify the air in homes, hospitals, schools, businesses, hotels, restaurants, buses and nursing homes in over 50 countries around the world. Aura is headquartered in Israel with global offices in the United States and India. For more information, visit www.auraair.io.
Benny To, Illume PR for Aura Air
SOURCE Aura Air