Web Design Courses
Web design includes various courses leading to diploma, certificate, bachelor’s and graduate studies.
| WEB DESIGN
INTERNET WEB DESIGN
WEB DESIGN AND APPLICATION SOFTWARE
WEB & OFFICE DESIGN
MULTIMEDIA WEB DESIGN
|UNDERGRADUATE COURSES||B.Sc. IN WEB & MULTIMEDIA DESIGN
B.TECH/ BE IN IT or COMPUTER
|POST-GRADUATE COURSES||PGD IN WEB DESIGN
M.Sc. IN WEB DESIGN AND E-COMMERCE
Structure of Web Design Courses
The course consists of:-
- FUNDAMENTAL WEB DESIGN
- MAGENTO 2X
- BOOTSTRAP 4
Also Check: List of Courses After 12th Science Stream PCM and PCB Subjects
Who Can Take Web Design Courses?
- There are no such mandatory criteria for a career in web designing, even after 10th class you can take any web designing degree course, creativity is a valuable thing in web designing.
- But for a diploma or a certified course, 10+2 is mandatory, either from CBSE/ICSE or equivalent.
- For top colleges, applicants may also need to pass national level exams such as UCEED, NATA, and CEED.
- Also, apply for SRMJEEE, BITSAT and JEE MAIN of this exam candidate can take design course in B.Tech.
- A candidate with a background in production media, art and graphic design, multimedia and web design, computer science, or in an IT industry can also pursue a career in web design.
- As web design requires good communication skills, technical knowledge, creative advertising and marketing skills, and one of the most important things is computer language.
- The career of web designers will grow with experience.
- The skills required for mastery are:-
- Content Management System Web Designers Required Drupal, Ektron, Adobe Business Catalyst, Zope, WordPress
- Good knowledge of various programming knowledge such as Python, Active Server Page, PHP-Hypertext Processor, Django, XSLT and XML, .net for domain name design.
- In graphic design, you need to learn Flash, Indesign, and Photoshop.
- The Non-technical or the most common skills required among web designers are:-
- Leadership quality
- a creative mind
- Focus on the important details
- Up to date with what’s new
- To learn new things
- Good communication skills
Admission to web design courses
To get the best college, an applicant must have passed any national level of exam, after 10+2 exam.
- After passing the exam, the selected candidates opt for counseling, and after the counseling, they can submit the fee. Some exams like UCEED, NATA, CEED, etc
- UCEED:- This is an Undergraduate Common Entrance Examination conducted by IIT Bombay and offers undergraduate design courses like Graphic & Animation Design, Web Design, Multimedia, Design Internet web, etc.
- NAT:- It is also a national level qualification examination, the National Aptitude Test for Architecture, organized by the Council of Architecture New Delhi.
- If a competition was unclear, applicants can be directly admitted to any private college.
Web Design Colleges
|COLLEGE NAME||CLASSES||FEE STRUCTURE|
|National Institute of Design – Ahemdabad||B.Des- CINEMA, WEB, ANIMATION, PRODUCT AND GRAPHIC DESIGN||10-13 lakhs for 4 years|
|INDIAN INSTITUTE OF ART AND DESIGN (IIAD)||COMMUNICATION DESIGN||10-12LAKHS
For 4 years
|MET IIT – MUMBAI||B.TECH COURSE
PROGRAMMING COMPETENCE DIPLOMA
|For a 4-year course – 8-9 lakhs
for diploma 70k for 6 months
|Virtual Voyage College of Design Media & Management – Indore||organized various certificate and license programs||Unavailable|
|Arena Animation – Bangalore||Diploma and post-graduate training in design||8-10,000,000|
Web Design E-Learning Course
- Database design
- Perl specialization
- Specialization in e-commerce
- advanced html
- advanced css
- Web and Basic Security Courses
- Web Design Specialization
Web Designer Growth Rate
According to 2019 data from the Bureau of Labor Statistics in the United States, the annual income of the IT profession is 10 times higher than the annual income of web developers, at $73,760 and $88,260 respectively.
The employment rate for web developers matches the overall increase in growth rate, according to the US Bureau of Labor Logistics.
Web Designer Salary Scale Date
According to the data,
- For freshmen – it is up to 1 lakh 90k per year
- After gaining a minimum of 1-3 years of experience, it will be increased by 2-3 lakhs per year.
- In 4-6 years of experience, it is between 4-5 lakhs per year.
- After 10-15 years it would be 6-7 lakhs per year
- A web designer can also work as a freelancer and earn accordingly.
Some of the courses are as follows:-
Yes, exams like UCEED, NATA and CEED are part of the exams.
Of course, yes, web designers can work as freelancers, they can design a website for other businesses and earn money from it.
Check some other course details-
|Gynecologist Career: Courses, Admission, Worth, Jobs, Salary|
|Electronic and Communication Engineering Courses, Jobs, Eligibility, Best Colleges, Entrance Exams|
|Civil Engineering – Courses, Jobs, Eligibility, Best Colleges, Entrance Exams|
|Short term course after 12 for work|
|Computer Science and Engineering – Courses, Jobs, Eligibility, Best Colleges|
|Pharmaceutical Management Career – Courses, Scope, Jobs, Future|
|Sports Career: Scope, Courses, Jobs, Salary, Future|
|Electrical Engineering Courses, Jobs, Eligibility, Best Colleges, Entrance Exams|
|Mechanical Engineering Courses, Jobs, Eligibility, Best Colleges, Entrance Exams|